Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) as a long-standing and rightful demand of the Iranian people and Resistance
We support the call by Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, for:
1. Recognizing the right of the Iranian people and the Resistance to overthrow the ruling religious fascism and to establish freedom.
2. Placing the Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) and other organs of suppression & export of terrorism and fundamentalism on State Department’s FTO list as well as on the EU’s terror watch list.
3. Expelling the agents of the MOIS and the terrorist IRGC and Quds Force from the United States and Europe.
4. Referring the dossier on the Iranian regime’s human rights violations and the massacre of political prisoners to the United Nations Security Council and the International Court of Justice.
5. Expelling the illegitimate clerical regime from the UN and recognizing the Iranian Resistance as the true representative of the Iranian people.
6. Evicting the Iranian regime and its forces from Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon and Afghanistan.